Our catering department values are quite simple: We enjoy serving fresh food from where possible locally sourced ingredients.
Our suppliers have worked with us for a number of years
- Our Bread is from Luke Evans Bakery in Alfreton Derbyshire
- All our meat is locally sourced and supplied by Betty’s Farm in Willington
- Our Milk is from Phil Bramall and Partners in Willington Derbyshire
- Our eggs are from Bettys Farm in Willington Derbyshire
- Our Berries are from TW Busby and Sons in Swadlincote Derbyshire
Our team are highly skilled and constantly strive to create a “wow” and are encouraged to use menu ideas with individuality and flair. Our team draw inspiration and ideas from different cultures, good restaurants and retailers and of course from each other.
Our menu style reflects the changing seasons, yet we never compromise on our commitment to produce a nutritionally balanced school lunch using fresh produce. We regularly include Indian, Chinese, Mexican and Italian dishes in our broad menu. Salad and Vegetarian options are always available.